N O T I C E
Dated: 7th September, 2018
Trading Members are hereby informed that the Exchange has received a Circular from NSE Vide Ref. No. 51/2018, Dated September 06, 2018 regarding “Data required for computation of Securities Transaction Price Index (STPI)”. The contents of the said circular are reproduced hereunder for information of trading members.
Quote : -
Download Ref. No. : NSE/COMP/38833
NSE Circular Ref. No. : 51/2018 Date : September 06, 2018
To All Members,
Sub: Data required for computation of Securities Transaction Price Index (STPI)
Exchange is in receipt of communication from SEBI on captioned subject. For construction of the STPI, members are requested to provide the data as per attached Annexure every quarter on regular basis by 12th of succeeding month.
Please note below points while providing the data:
1. The frequency of providing data would be quarterly.
2. The historical data since 2013-14, i.e. Apr-June 2013 quarter to Apr-June 2018 quarter should be provided initially latest by September 14, 2018.
3. Data since July-Sept 2018 quarter onwards may be provided subsequently on regular basis by 12th of next month. For example, for Oct-Dec 2018 quarter, data may be provided by Jan 12, 2019.
4. The data should be strictly as per the attached Annexure and instructions given at Annexure.
5. The data should be provided only in excel and name of excel file should be a combination of member code and quarter. For example 12345Oct-Dec2018.xlsx
6. Data should be sent through email at email@example.com with subject line ‘Data for STPI’.
For and on behalf of
National Stock Exchange of India Limited
Senior Vice President
Trading Members are requested to take note of the aforesaid guidelines of NSE and act accordingly.
Deputy General Manager
Encl : Annexure-A