Dated: 17th January 2013
Trading Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that the request of some trading members for distribution of dividend received by the Exchange on their BMC deposits has been considered by the Board of Directors of the Exchange. After considering the matter, the Board has approved the proposal for distribution of dividend to the respective trading members of the Exchange upon compliance of the following conditions.
1. Only dividend on securities of members which is actually received by the Exchange between the period from 1st July 2010 till 31st March 2013 would be eligible for distribution.
2. Trading Members who have been maintaining the Base Minimum Capital of Rs. 10.00 lakhs in total (Rs. 2.50 lakhs in Cash and Rs. 7.50 lakhs in Cash/FD/Securities) since 30th June 2010 only will be eligible for distribution of the dividend received on their securities deposited under BMC with the Exchange.
3. In case BMC deposit is less than Rs. 10.00 lakhs (Rs. 2.50 lakhs in Cash and Rs. 7.50 lakhs in Cash/FD/Securities) as per SEBI Regulations, then the member concerned will not be eligible for distribution of dividend received on their shares held with the Exchange. However, the dividend received would be distributed only from the date when the BMC is made good.
4. All the dues of the exchange be cleared before the disbursal of the dividend can take place.
5. The disbursed dividend amount would be credited to the ABMC deposit of respective members.
6. The Trading Member claiming for dividend should be active for trading in CSE in any of the segments i.e. C-Star/NSE Arrangement /BSE Arrangement.
Members who are interested to claim the dividend received on their BMC shares may apply stating the fact that they have complied with terms and conditions along with required declaration to the Security Department of the Exchange.